To engage young adults in purposeful leadership and ministry, support underserved children and families, and connect churches to communities in need.
To be a respected national model of ministry and service, through which leaders emerge, communities change, and lives transform.
- Encourage young adults to discover their God-given purpose
- Value the gifts and ideas of young adults
- Exemplify servant leadership
- Embody Jesus’ example of integrity, respect, and compassion
- Expect excellence
- Be faith stewards
- Create and strengthen meaningful relationships
- Uphold the Wesleyan heritage of the United Methodist Church